This page won’t save anything, so make sure to back it up somewhere else.
Check the wordcount and formatting of your entry. The box below is a good way to preview how your entry will look. Keep in mind that the website will re-size itself depending on the size of the screen being used. For example, Instant Adventures Generator looks great on a very wide screen, but will be squished on a phone.
- Entries must contain 200 words or fewer. Any entry with more than 200 words will be rejected. Type your entry into the wordcounter below to make sure it is valid.
- Entries must be written in the English language. Entries in other languages will be rejected.
- No emojii’s, no chinese characters, etc. Only Basic Latin Characters are allowed. Unicode x0000 through x00FF for the nerds out there.
- Links will be ignored. Entries must stand on their own. Judges will ignore links to other material and will not conduct additional research beyond reading your entry. i.e. saying “It’s like Moldvay Basic but with ascending AC” might not mean anything to the Judge.
- What counts as a word? The specific word rules are listed in the box below. Delete what’s there to check your own wordcount. Any “ASCII Art” that displays as a word will be counted by the judges, even if it doesn’t show up in the counter below.